Young wine with the essence of the land and the trees
In the vineyard is where all the magic begins… and having grown up there, those small fruit trees that are the vines, and those beautiful centennial holm oaks that dot our landscape, evoke a deep connection to our roots.
This young wine brings together the essence of the land and the trees that have nourished us, that have been our playground, our refuge, that have given us valuable lessons and have accompanied us in our joys and sorrows. They have been our livelihood for generations, and all this without ever asking for anything in return… like a real family!.
So we want to remember that youth, those fresh and healthy fruits, to allow them to express on their own. Without practically any intervention from us, we manage to keep that essence as much intact as possible and thus honour this great family, in the best way that we know.
A family that always grows.
- Harvest: 2020
- Region: Castilla- La Mancha
- Grace variety: Moscatel, Sauvignon Blanc
- Vineyard characteristics: Altitude: 700 metres above sea level, poor limestone soil, continental climate, low rainfall and large day/night temperature variation.
- Production/ Number of bottles: 1.000 uds.
- Market release date: 30/10/2020
- Filtration: Moderate
- Vol. alcohol: 10,5º%Vol.
- Oak barrel: NO
- Potential for storage in years*: 1 year
- Preservation and transport recommendations: Storage temperature max. 15ºC. / Keep in a cool, dark place / Avoid sudden changes in temperature.
- Recommendations for serving: Serve very cold, at 5-10ºC.
- Pairing recommendations: Perfect with vegetables, paella, pasta, salads, seafood, cheese and foods with high acidity in general.
- Appearance: Bright pale-golden colour.
- Smelling phase: With floral aromas typical of Moscatel but not in excess due to its early harvest. In palate Moscatel gives it body and Sauvignon Blanc gives it freshness, it is aromatic and light, it is balanced It is not sweet, it is dry, with good acidity. It has no additives, so it is important to keep it cold so that it does not oxidise.
- Tasting phase: Refreshing, fruity, but elegant, without harshness.