Young wine, an echo of the deep connection with our roots
In the vineyard is where all the magic begins… and having grown up there, those small fruit trees that are the vines, and those beautiful centennial holm oaks that dot our landscape, evoke a deep connection to our roots.
This young wine brings together the essence of the land and the trees that have nourished us, that have been our playground, our refuge, that have given us valuable lessons and have accompanied us in our joys and sorrows. They have been our livelihood for generations, and all this without ever asking for anything in return… like a real family!.
So we want to remember that youth, those fresh and healthy fruits, to allow them to express on their own. Without practically any intervention from us, we manage to keep that essence as much intact as possible and thus honour this great family, in the best way that we know.
A family that always grows.
- Harvest: 2020
- Region: Castilla- La Mancha
- Grape variety: Merlot, syrah
- Vineyard characteristics: Altitude: 700 metres above sea level, poor limestone soil, continental climate, low rainfall and large day/night temperature variation.
- Producción/ Cantidad botellas: 3.000 uds.
- Market release date: 30/10/2020
- Filtración: Very slight
- Vol. alcohol: 10,3%Vol.
- Oak barrel: NO
- Potential for storage in years*: 2-3 years
- Preservation and transport recommendations: TStorage temperatura 14-16ºC. / Keep in a cool, dark place / Avoid sudden changes in temperature.
- Recommendations for serving: Serve at 15-30ºC, based on room temperature.
- Appearance: Very intense ruby-violet colour.
- Smelling phase: Primary aromas of red fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and earthy, mineral aromas.
- Tasting phase: Silky and smooth flavour.